Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall is here

Most of this week was fairly uneventful. In fact, I think the most notable thing to share was how amazingly HOT it was for late September. (Though I'm guessing I noticed it more than others thanks to the extra weight I'm toting around.)

We've had gorgeous fall weather this weekend, though, and the a/c is officially turned off. (Which is probably a sure sign it will be sweltering again next week). It's been really nice to just have our windows and back door open. Okay, and we'll admit, and the apple cider donuts have been really nice too.

Yesterday, we cleaned the house (well, a little), sterilized bottles and pacifiers, and Eric worked on reformating computers. Today we ran errands, visited with my parents and watched football.

Baby is now considered "full term," so in theory she could arrive any day. (Though hopefully she'll wait at least one or two more weeks, if not the full three!) Guess we'll just have to wait and see which day she has in mind for a birthday! The average baby weighs a little over 6 pounds and measures about 19 inches at this point, though this one is probably smaller than that (think 5.5 pounds).

No comments: