Monday, August 9, 2010

Truckin' along

Honestly, I have no idea what we did this week, which probably means that nothing exciting happened.

On Saturday morning, we took Peanut to the dog park (since it was relatively cool...or at least, not oppressively hot and humid), and he had a great time playing with all the dogs. As per usual, his favorites were the Saint Bernard, huskies, shelties and German Shepherds. He got enough exercise that he napped all day Saturday - and was still tired on Sunday. Score!

Wow - 75% of the way there. Time seems like it's flying. Believe it or not (I can't), baby is almost 16 inches long and weighs 3 pounds. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision. I now get to see my doctor every two weeks, so I guess that makes me a regular!

No comments: