Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nursery

Okay, okay, this is a late post. Hopefully you weren't waiting around and clicking refresh nonstop for the last three days.


Let's see. This weekend we spent a lot of time working in the baby's room - and Eric worked on his "secret" art project for the wall above the changing table. He made a kite (the fabric has brightly colored butterflies on it), complete with a long tail. We also hung two floating shelves to hold picture frames and whatnot. The room is definitely coming together!



Baby weighs about 2.5 pounds this week and is 15 inches long. (How she can possibly fit in my stomach, I have no idea). Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. The brain is changing from a smooth texture to having the "wrinkles" we usually think of. I had my glucose test this week, and I'm assuming I passed since no one called to tell me otherwise. Bring on the ice cream!

No comments: